Informativa sul trattamento dei dati personali
Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016, hereinafter referred to as GDPR, ALLBUS SRL (hereafter “ALLBUS”) as the owner of the processing of personal data, informs you that personal data voluntarily made available by you to Allbus will be the object of processing in the matter of protection of personal data, and, nevertheless, the principles of confidentiality which inspires the activity of ALLBUS. The present information will be subject to updates. ALLBUS invites users to visit this page periodically.
Purpose of the processing
The personal data you provide will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- online purchases of passenger transport services;
- fulfillment of contractual and fiscal and accounting obligations, by way of example, invoicing, administrative, management, organizational and functional services for the performance of the contract;
- fulfillment of the obligations established by law, regulations, applicable legislation, including that concerning the tariff regulation in favor of certain categories, and other instructions given by authorities invested by law or by supervisory and control bodies;
- to assert or defend a right;
The processing of personal data for the purposes mentioned above does not require your express consent (Article 6 letter B. and E. of the GDPR): in these cases, in fact, the provision of your personal data is mandatory. Your possible refusal and / or the provision of incorrect and / or incomplete information would prevent ALLBUS from carrying out administrative and accounting activities and the correct fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations.
Data processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations (indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR, for the aforementioned purposes, both on paper and computerized media, by means of electronic or automated instruments, in compliance with the regulations in force in particular in terms of confidentiality and security and in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of customer rights.
The processing is carried out directly by the organization of the owner, by its managers and / or agents.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
Your personal data will not be disclosed unless within the limits strictly relevant to the obligations, tasks and purposes mentioned above and in compliance with current legislation on the subject, the following categories of subjects and in the following cases:
- subjects to whom such communication must be carried out or who can access the data in order to fulfill or to demand the fulfillment of specific obligations provided for by laws, regulations and / or Community legislation;
- additional data processors appointed by ALLBUS.
Period of retention of personal data
The data concerning you will be kept according to the following criteria:
- for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed;
- for a period of time not exceeding that required for the fulfillment of regulatory obligations.
Your personal data will be processed in EUROPE.
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the right to:
- revoke the consent previously given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation;
- ask the Data Processor for access, correction or cancellation (so-called “right to be forgotten”) of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to object to their processing;
- obtain data portability;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data if it considers that its rights have been violated.
Owner and Manager of the Processing
The Data Processor is ALLBUS, in the person of the Legal Representatives pro tempore. Any request relating to personal data processed by ALLBUS may be sent to the Company’s registered office, or in writing to the e-mail address [email protected]