Open the Agenda or one of the Schedulers from the calendar icon in the main menu.
Select the Attestation of activity from the menu.
The activities taken into consideration are those relative to the preceding 28 days from the Start date specified.
Choose a Language for the document and a responsible person. See the guide Add, modify and delete a responsible person.
With the Printed option, decide whether or not to include the attestations already printed.
Select the drivers that interest you from the list below.
Click on Print.
To print the attestation of a single activity, go to the Drivers scheduler, right click (or hold, from tablet) on the activity in question and select Attestation of activity.
In the window, select Language and Responsible, and click on Print.
Sengerio generates a document compliant with European Standard (EC) no. 561/2006 and automatically fills it with the necessary data, including: the information of the company, responsible person, and driver to which the document is addressed. It also ticks in the box in relation to the type of activity.
- Sick type Absence, step 14 of the document is checked
- Annual leave absence, step 15 of the document is checked
- Leave absence, step 16 of the document is checked.
- Exempt 561 option is selected, a check is made in step 17. This option is selected in the Booking Details.
- Other activity, item 18 of the document is checked.
Here’s an example